San Juan, Puerto Rico
- The privacy of visitors to our website https://dreamsmiramar.com is very important and we are committed to protecting it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
- This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (seqlegal.com) and modified by Website Planet (www.websiteplanet.com).
C. Collect personal information
The following types of personal information can be collected, stored and used:
- information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits and use of this website, including referral sources, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths;
- information you enter when creating an account on our website, such as email address;
- information you enter when creating a profile on our website, for example, your name, profile picture, gender, birthday, marital status, interests and hobbies, information on training and employment;
information you enter to subscribe to our emails and newsletters, such as your name and email address;
- information you enter while using the services on our website;
- information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
- information about any aspect of your purchase, services you use, or transactions you make through the website, including your name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card information;
- information you post on our website with the intention of having it published on the Internet, including your username, profile photos and content of your posts;
- information contained in any of the communications you send us via email or our website, including the content of the communication and metadata;
- any other personal information you send us.
Before disclosing another person’s personal information to us, you must first obtain that person’s consent, both for the disclosure and for the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy;
D. Use your personal information
The personal information you send us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- manage our website and business;
- customize our website for you;
- activate the use of services available on our website;
- collect your data;
- send email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- send marketing communications related to our hotel, by email (you can inform us at any time if you do not want to continue receiving marketing communications);
- give statistical information to third parties about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user with that information):
- respond to questions and complaints from you or about you related to our website;
- keep the website protected and avoid fraud;
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring of private messages through the private messaging service of our website);
- and other uses.
If you send us testimonial information for publication on our website, we will post and use that information in accordance with the license you grant us. The submission you make with the testimonial must be by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and it will serve as proof of your authorization to publish.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the posting of our information on our website and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
Without your explicit consent we will not provide your personal information to any third party for direct marketing or that of another third party.
E. Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or contractors, as reasonably necessary for the purposes described in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- even what is required by law;
- in relation to any current or prospective legal procedure;
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing personal information to others in order to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk);
- to the buyer (or prospective buyer) of any business or asset that we are selling or are considering selling;
- and to any person that we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority to request the disclosure of that personal information, and that, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority will have a reasonable probability to order the disclosure of such personal information.
Except as provided by law, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
F. International data transfers
- The information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate, in order to allow us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- Personal information that you post on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available over the Internet, worldwide. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
- You explicitly accept the transfers of personal information described in this section F.
G. Retain personal information
- This section G specifies our personal information retention policies and procedures, designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
- The personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes should not be stored any longer than necessary for that purpose or purposes.
- Without prejudice to article G-2, we will usually delete personal data that falls within the categories mentioned below every year-end with the date of December 31.
- Notwithstanding the other clauses of this section G, we will keep the documents (including electronic documents) that contain personal data:
- to the extent required by law;
- whether we believe the documents may be relevant to any current or prospective legal proceedings;
- and to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing personal information to others in order to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk).
H. Security of your personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you give us on our secure servers (password protected and firewalls).
- All electronic financial transactions made through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- You agree that the transmission of information on the Internet is inherently insecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should occasionally check this page to make sure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy via email or through our website’s private messaging system.
J. Your rights
You can ask us to provide you with any personal information we have about you; The delivery of such information will be subject to the following:
- That you presented appropriate evidence of your identity for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport and an original copy of an invoice showing your current address.
We may retain personal information that you request from us to the extent permitted by law.
You can ask us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by writing to email@example.com
In practice, you will usually either explicitly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for the marketing purposes of our hotel, or we will give you the opportunity to decide not to use your personal information for marketing purposes.
K. Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and information from, third party websites such as our blog and social networks. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties, so you should read the privacy policies of each one you use by linking them from our portal.
L. Update information
Please inform us if the personal information we have about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- The names of the cookies that we can use on our website and the purposes for which they are used are specified below:
- We use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to recognize a computer when a user. With them we measure visit the website / monitor users while browsing the website / improve the usability of the site / analyze the use of the website / manage the website / prevent fraud and improve the security of the website / customize the website to each user / customize the ads that are of particular interest to specific users};
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies, for example:
- In Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using automatic cookie management by clicking on “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”.
- In Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu and unchecking “Accept cookies from sites”;
- and in Chrome (version 29) you can block all cookies by accessing the “Privacy and security” menu and clicking on “Settings”, “Advanced” and then uncheck “Allow sites to save and read cookie data” under the Cookie Header Blocking cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the functions of your website.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer, for example:
- In Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete the cookie files (you can find instructions to do so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
- In Firefox (version 24) you can delete all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” and clicking “Show cookies” and then clicking “Delete all cookies ”;
- and in Chrome (version 29) you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Privacy and security” menu and clicking on “Settings”, “Advanced” and then selecting “Delete cookies and other data from sites and plugins” before doing Click on “Delete browsing data”.
- Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.